REO PRO

Default Professionals

Does anyone have any information on their payment history. Good or Bad?

Views: 1153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Slow pay (over 60 days). I had send e-mail remindersfor payment but they did pay.

I have 2 BPOs over 120 days and about 12 over 60 days. Are you still receiving payments from this company or have they stopped paying? The 2 were the first ones I was assigned and they continue to send orders, don't know if safe to accept them or not...

They pay about 45 to 60 days, but do pay. I did send them a reminder just one time and have done about 10 BPO's for them. Their forms are super simple. I think they are an acceptable company.

Where do you sign up? There does not appear to be a link on their website. Do they have assignments in Texas?

The just do BPO's.  And if thats ok with you, I guess use their contact form?

I like working with them. 

Hello all: Can someone please share how to sign up with them? I've been doing bpos for about 6 years and I would like to work with them. I tried searching online but couldn't find a company profile/link to sign up. Thank you.

Diana,

I can't remember how I signed up. I think they contacted me about 4 years ago.

Contact Don and ask:

Don  Deinlein

Walnut Ridge Valuations

donalddeinlein@walnutridgevaluations.com

205-956-4474

Google them , there right there.

Try emailing sueallen@walnutridgevaluations.com or   donalddeinlein@walnutridgevaluations.com. He or she should be able to assist you.

The last person I was emailing was donald, when I told him not to send me any more orders.  My last order I did for them was December 6, 2012 and I did not get my check until 4/8/2013 - four months later.  I found the payment history to to be between 90 and 120 days from completion.

Slow pay or no pay. They called me out of the blue so i agreed to complete 1 job for them to see if they paid. They paid me quickly for the 1st one, within 30 days. On the next job, it took me over 4 months to get paid and i had to call/email several times. That was the last time i worked for them. I asked them to remove me from their list. I advise not to accept work unless you have other agents in your area that are satisfied. take care.   Brian Headrick - Hometime Real Estate Inc

I just received a call from this company...They sound very small and personal. Almost like they have too many zip codes in their profile! Anywho, I will take heed to all of those who have posted and will give an update on my personal situation. ( I am always leery when people find me on REO Network-especially for BPO's!)

RSS

Send Invitations

© 2014   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service