So i went to toplinked and paid 50 bucks to get a list of 2000 people to request... it was easy did it 500 people at a time copy and paste. I would however make sure you switch what email things go to as I got 700 emails with all of those lol.

Anyone have any success on this site, active rain, or know of any other good sites to help grow your business. I might be willing to give you my 2000 contact list (they are just 4 excell sheets with peoples emails only but work!) if you can help me out

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I dont understand a thing you just said. I wish I did, because it sounds like it must be good. Getting 2,000 of anything for $50 is a steal these days!
    I will check it out.
  • How did Toplinked help with Gooogle?
  • I would think that this just reduces the value of LinkedIn. If all you need to do is buy a list of names then why take anyone on this site seriously?
  • Love ActiveRain. I've received some good referrals from there. My opinion is its hard to beat REOPRO. There's Broker Agent Social and agentonline. Those are the two I can think of off the top of my head.
This reply was deleted.