REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Went from 10 to over 700 linkedin connections in a day from toplinked got my google ranking up a little

So i went to toplinked and paid 50 bucks to get a list of 2000 people to request... it was easy did it 500 people at a time copy and paste. I would however make sure you switch what email things go to as I got 700 emails with all of those lol.

Anyone have any success on this site, active rain, or know of any other good sites to help grow your business. I might be willing to give you my 2000 contact list (they are just 4 excell sheets with peoples emails only but work!) if you can help me out

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love ActiveRain. I've received some good referrals from there. My opinion is its hard to beat REOPRO. There's Broker Agent Social and agentonline. Those are the two I can think of off the top of my head.
I would think that this just reduces the value of LinkedIn. If all you need to do is buy a list of names then why take anyone on this site seriously?
How did Toplinked help with Gooogle?
I dont understand a thing you just said. I wish I did, because it sounds like it must be good. Getting 2,000 of anything for $50 is a steal these days!
I will check it out.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service