REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Where would you spend your money to find more listings

Since the REO market is changing, but there are many distressed properties out there? Where should we be to be in the front line? What do you do to get more REO or Regular Listings?

I have spent few thousands on lead generating companies, subscriptions, seen agents spent on trulia, Zillow,tigerleads and so on.

Where do you spend your money to get more listings

Views: 4629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now thats' a GREAT idea.  Take out menus at restaurants we frequently visit.  I will definitely apply this idea.  Thanks

Rather than inventing a wheel (or buying one) why not go to your MLS and look for expired and withdrawn listings in the past 2 months?or Craigslist for FSBO's and offer to do a free market analysis to help them find out why their home isn't selling.

That should get your foot in several doors a month.

Why pay for more resources when you can do more with what you've got?

Cece - Buyers pick their agents on line. They usually call the listing agent. I  get 20+ times more inquiries from buyers than from other agents on the MLS. Sold 18 this year and had other agents spllt only on TWO!

Steve - You got some good ideas there.

Remember Real Estate Rule 101

Now the sad news of today:

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) – A central Arkansas real estate agent is missing.

The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office is searching for 49-year-old Beverly Carter. She was reported missing by her husband Sept. 25 after she was supposed to meet an unknown person at a home on Old River Road in Scott to show a house around 5:30 p.m.

To read more, click here.

Steve can you please email me your post cards or letter i am Realtor in Chicago suburb . You can email me on manujakhar@hotmail.com

I will really appreciate.

Several folks emailed asking for a copy of the postcard I use for mailing. If anyone else would like a copy, just ask. Of course, there is NO CHARGE and that mean, purt near free!

I would like a copy of the postcard as well. My email address is duntermeyer1@comcast.net.

Thx

Darlene - something is wrong with your email address. I cannot send out to it.

Hi Marvin,

Thank you for your generous offer to share!

Please send a copy of your cards to me too.  es4re@pacbell.net

Thank you, Liz

Elizabeth - Check your inbox.

Please send to apexlistings@yahoo.com

Thanks, Jonathan VanErmen

Hello Marvin,

I like your post card idea. It would be something new for me & since I send cards out about every 3 months, alternating 2 areas. Thanks for offering the suggestion and I'd definately appreciate a copy. ArrigoRE@aol.com 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service