REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Anybody read these books? How have they impacted your business if you have? Do you plan to?

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I read "Who Moved My Cheese?" a few years ago after 9/11 and the Las Vegas real estate market was very tough. This was prior to the REO market. Our real estate company did it as a group and it helped all us make it through that tough market. I still remember it when things get tough.
Everyone should read Shift. It will help you prioritize and help you look at all metrics of your business. Great book! I read Who Moved My Cheese years ago and it is a good high level book but meat and potatoes is Shift.
I read "Who Moved My Cheese?" 4 years ago and always apply what I learned to my business. I understand CHANGES in this business and all other businesses happens everyday. I hire team members only if they have my mentality. Thank you for sharing the experience - I really love this book.
Another great book, especially for team building, is Gung Ho by Kenneth H. Blanchard, Sheldon M. Bowles - 1998 - Business & Economics - 187 pages. It is an easy read and hard to put down once you start reading it.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service