Sacramento area Real Estate Agent looking to be apart of the REO Connection. How to get the bank contacts (Asset Managers) to allow me to process the BPO's and get the REO Listings sold for them.
Reading all the shared information is such good reading as well as helpful.
I am also looking to work with Agents on getting their REO listings sold by offering my help in doing Open Houses.
I work in the Sacramento/Elk Grove/Folsom/ Roseville Areas where my Short Sales are still on the rise and doing very well.
Excited to meet associates in the Industry and establish good contacts and friendships.
Best wishes to you all in your Real Estate and Banking Careers! ~Christina Jimenez
Licensed Real Estate Agent
655 University Avenue,Suite 123
Sacramento, CA 95825
(916) 265-0684 office
(916) 564-5856 fax
"Ask me about my team and the commission they are makin
Here's a list of "must do's" for every open house:
- Run an ad for your open house in advance.
- Always do an open house from 12:00 to 4:00 or 1:00 to 4:00, don't short change yourself by doing it in less time.
- Make sure you have as many directional open house signs in as wide a radius from the home as possible.
- Add balloons to every single open house sign (including the yard sign).
- Arrive at least an hour early to set up -- bring along cookie dough and bake cookies to give the home an inviting smell (and of course to offer to your guests).
- Be sure the home for sale is as clean and neat as possible for the open house. Empty the garbage cans, clean out the closets, get rid of the clutter and polish the bathroom fixtures. Think model home. Create a neutral scene.
- Always have your loan officer present at every open house to provide payment options and pre-approvals.
- Have a guest registration that has room for: their name, phone number, address, email address, what they are looking to do (buy or sell) and whether they are under contract with another agent and that agent's name and office.
- Make sure the guest registration is by the front door (on a podium) and, if you're really determined to get leads, require that all visitors sign in full or will not be able to enter the home. I have often turned people away that wouldn't sign the registration.
- Make sure you shake everyone's hand when they come, introduce yourself, find out their specific needs, then shake hands again when they leave.
- Sunday afternoons are the best times for attracting visitors to an open house. Start early and stay late. (But don't forget, an additional Saturday open house will provide an extra weekend day to avoid alienating those who worship at a house of faith on one day or the other.)
- Come Monday: Call and mail everyone on that guest registration to thank them for coming to the open house and then place them in your pipeline for proper follow up.