San Mateo, San Francisco,Santa Clara, alameda and Marin
Enter your state in the 2 letter abbreviation format.
I have the following REO Certifications, Designations and Memberships
• REO RDCPro Certified
• Assetlink Short Sale Approved Certified
• REO Best Practices (Default School)
• Advanced Evaluations (Default School)
• Become a Short-Sale Specialist-Present by First American Title
• Quality Service Certified (QSC)
• E-Certified by prudential California Realty
• "Tapping New Markets: The Latino Homebuyer" by San Mateo County Association of Realtors
• Graduate of Allied Real Estate School, which includes real estate practice, Escrow, Finance, real estate principal real estate ethics and others, related courses.
• Hispanic Market Certified
• Brian Buffini's Turning Point Real Estate Business Referrals
• Completed Prudential California Realty real estate training.
• Real estate foreclosures and 1031 exchange SAMCAR
• "Needs based Mortgage Consulting" Sponsored by World Savings Bank
• "Contributing to the Appraisal Process" Sponsored by World Savings Bank
• "Decoding Underwriting Decisions" Sponsored by World Savings Bank
• "Natural Hazard Disclosures in Real Estate Transactions" Sponsored by Property ID
• "Ethics: Sponsored by William L. Jansen
• "Customer Service" Sponsored by David Compton
How did you hear about REOPro Default Professionals
What is your business address? (Postal Format ONLY)
650 996 8961
360 Primrose Rd
Burlingame, CA 94010
What is your office phone number (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
What is your fax # (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
Comment Wall (5 comments)
You need to be a member of REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals to add comments!