Enter your state in the 2 letter abbreviation format.
I have the following REO Certifications, Designations and Memberships
* Five Star Short Sale & REO professional
* Broker Associate - BPO Institute
* RES.NET Cerified
* Equattor Certified
* Foreclosure U – REO management training
* Titanium Solutions - Home Retention Consultant & Short Sale Specialist
* Accredited Short Sale Consultant – Foreclosure Response Team
* BofA Listing Agent
* IAS-REO Listing Agent
* ATPAC-REO Member
How did you hear about REOPro Default Professionals
Referral from Marqueze Williams (Agent)
What is your business address? (Postal Format ONLY)
Name - Ricky Ablaza
Email - email@example.com
Address- 603 Carlsbad Street, Milpitas CA 95035
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals to add comments!
Rick, this is want I've found on the REOPRO site pertaining to Citbank. It was posted by Jesse Gonzales last year. However, I still haven't found out where to register. I have put in a request to Jesse. "If you are already a Citi Mortgage REO Agent, it was my understanding all you need to complete is the Advanced Evaluations and the Citi Mortgage Specific training, which does come to about $700.00.
To become a Citi Mortgage Broker you will need to.....
1. Complete the CitiFinancial Mortgage REO Broker Application
2. Complete a W-9
3. Attache a copy of your current RE License for Broker and all agents assigned to Citi.
4. Provide proof you have access to your MLS
5. Provide a map of your coverage area (list out counties and zip codes)
6. Provide proof of E&O Insurance, minimum $250,000.00 in coverage.
7. Provide proof of required education through RealEstateEducate.com has been completed satisfactorialy.
The thing to remember is, you can't take the Citi course until you have been invited to do so. The only way to get invited is by completeing steps 1-6. By the way, if you don't have the RDCPro designation....then expect to spean close to $1,700.00 for your required education."
► Reply to This
No comments yet!
Welcome to REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals