Sellstate “Group” Realty REO Team
Robert F. M. Duncan Broker in Charge/ Owner Sellstate “Group” Realty; REOS, CRS, ASR, ABR, CREN, RRS, SRES completed the National REO Brokers Association (NRBA) Bootcamp and NRBA Technology Seminars
SC License # 46586 Office Code REO 15912 OFC
E&O insurance Carrier: Greenwich Insurance Company; Producer: Pearl Insurance # 08938
Policy # PEG-9148861
Tax ID # 20-2825666
Sellstate "Group" Realty
870 Inlet Square Drive
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
Office: (843) 492-4104
Desk: (843) 492-6006 VOIP Visual
Cell: (843) 997-5421
Fax: (843) 492-7157
REO Team Members:
Christine Leonhardt Sellstate “Group” Realty; REOS, GRI (843) 655-5714
Ronald Chestnut Sellstate “Group” Realty; REOS, ABR, ASR, CREN (843) 450-7158
Dolores Rivinius Sellstate “Group” Realty, GRI, REOS Commercial Broker (843) 655-5306
Steve Tansey Sellstate Group Realty, BPO Mill, rehab
Office Locations: Conway, Socastee, Pawleys Island and Murrells Inlet
Horry County : Murrells Inlet, Garden City, Surfside Beach Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Longs, Aynor, Conway, Carolina Forest , Socastee
Georgetown: Murrells Inlet, Garden City Extension, Litchfield Beach, Pawleys Island, Maryville, Kensington, Belle Isle, City of Georgetown
Robert Duncan’s BIO/Credentials:
• Specializing in REO properties and investment sales
• Full Foreclosure Service Member of the NRBA
• Extensively Networked in South Carolina
• Making asset managers' job easier with a can do attitude and mission orientation.
• Retired from the Army in 1993 after a 10 year Clinical Specialist and 13 years as a Special Operations Infantry Officer.
• Attended The Citadel, College of Charleston, University of South Carolina, Park College, University of Southern Illinois, and Baylor University. Robert received his BS in Health Care Administration from Trinity University.
• Serves on the State Education Advisory Committee and legislative committee.
• Vice chair of the Legislative and chairman of the Grievance committees of the Coastal Carolina Association of Realtors
• Recipient of the Realtor Image Award.
• Active with the Horry and Georgetown Habitat for Humanity and proudly sponsors the Mark Sloan Golf Tournament to fight Cancer, The Shiner Children Hospital and Make a Wish Foundation and the Toomey Kids Golf tournament for special needs kids.
Please call (843) 997 5421
Robert F. M. Duncan's Blog
Posted on October 27, 2010 at 5:10pm
The lack of REOs has caused turmoil in our industry. REO service providers struggling to survive during this drought. Make no mistake: Loan servicers, outsourcers, title companies, attorneys, field services companies, real estate brokers, and closing services providers are all struggling today due to lack of business volume. They are struggling to maintain their platforms, systems, employees, and capacity. I bought a… Continue