1. Clean, clean, clean. Be sure to clean every nook and cranny in the house.
2. Pay attention to smells. Sellers should not smoke in the House or exits during
the listing period. If pets are allowed in the home, refresh the home daily with
air freshener - like Glade.
3. Clear out the clutter in the closets, in the bookcases, on the tables, in walkways, on counters, or
laying on furniture. Your goal is to make the house neat and attractive.
4. Boost the curb appeal - by trimming bushes, shrubs, pulling weeds, cutting grass, and
edging around driveways and islands.
5. Freshen up the decor with a new coat of paint in a neutral color and update curtains and bedding.
6. Remove bulky couches or arrange furniture to make home look spacious and inviting.
7. Last -remember to repair or replace broken lighting or fixtures so buyers feel the house
is well maintained.