1. Avoid contacting your AM’s on the busiest days; Monday’s and at the end of each month.
2. Contact your AM’s in the beginning of the month and ask what are their goals for the month and how can you help them reach those goals.
3. Avoid calling – use e-mails; Use phone calls only if your AM’s prefer it.
4. Always suggest at least two solutions for each problem.
5. If you have already made the two suggestions – do not question the decision.
6. Write your e-mail requests in such form in which they can respond with "Yes" or "No"(“time is of the essence”)
7. Anticipate the needs of your AM’s.
8. Find time to know your AM’s; their week and strong sides, (different AM’s have different approach of doing business, even if it is the same company)
9. Communicate with your AMs on such high level so they do not need to call you for an update
10. When sending updates, make sure that your notes are good enough to be copied into official reports
11.Advise your AM’s what will happen in the next two weeks with open escrows
12. Ask if an AM needs your opinion (do not want to waste time with Real Estate clichés)
13. Address your questions by email to the right person at the AM company and copy your AM; i.e. escrow, closing dept, billing, and accounting questions, etc…
14. Always acknowledge the receipt of important documents, e-mails or other requests.
15. Make your comments the most important part of our BPOs ; Make the pictures the next important thing. (Take it further... do videos for our AMs)
16. Check, double check, triple checks your packets before sending for signature. Pay attentions to details. “Dot your i’s & cross your t’s”.
17. Do not to say it wasn't your fault or it's not your job. GET IT DONE!!!
18. Do not to question the listing price even if it is far away from your suggested BPO price.
19. Bring everything to your AM’s on a “silver platter”: the problem, the research, the cost, the options, the possible outcomes, and the end result.
20.MANAGE YOUR AM’s, not the opposite - Be proactive, perceive information, be self directed ,don’t wait to be told what to do, advise and consult, educate and guide, be involved in the decisions, accept high responsibility. (This is the highest level of service your can provide)