Why you should attend the Short Sale Symposium at Sea.
In the past couple days, I have gotten a few calls and emails from members wanting to know what my thoughts are on the Short Sale Symposium at Sea by the Short Sale Specialist Network so, let me make this easy for everyone and just write a blog about it.
1. It's a CRUISE! Ok....do I really need to say more? Surely not....but, I will....lol.
- Hassle Free: This is the best part for me. I pack and unpack once. I don't have to drive around, look for a hotel, wonder if the part of town I am in is safe or where I am going to eat.
- Get Away: I love being out of the country, truly away from the daily grind.....it's so refreshing. No alarm clocks, no PHONES, no emails, etc... (NOTE: If you really need it, you actually can get email on the boat, if you want to pay a little extra)
- It's First Class: The cruise staff treats you well. People are nice, they go out of their way to make your experience a first class experience.
- Do It All or Nothing At All: It's a cruise, you choose what you do, when you do it.
- A New Place Daily: I love being able to come back and tell my friends and family about all the places I have been, Jamaica, Grand Cayman....all on one trip.
- I Am Never Bored: These ships have all kinds of things to do. From shows, dining, events, activities, etc.... you can't get bored. Just between us, I am more a cocktail pool side kind of guy.
- Shopping!: Yes, we love shopping at all the local shops in port, getting to experience the locals and having a good time on land.
- Friends Everywhere: Cruises are designed to network....you're on a ship and everyone is there to have a good time so, meet some people and have a good time, make a friend or two.
- Romance: Ok...yes, cruises are very romantic, something about taking your spouse with you, having a day full of classes and learning, then a nice romantic dinner on your cabin balcony, watching the sun set......uummm, well, that is enough of that, you get the point.
That about sums up the first reason I give people why I love the Short Sale Symposium at Sea now for reason # 2.
2. The Short Sale Symposium at Sea is the most unique and fun-filled conference our industry has. Who said a conference can't be a freaking blast? It doesn't have to be filled with suits and ties, stuffy lecture halls and crazy schedules. Instead, why can't we learn and network in shorts, t-shirts and flip flops? Oh...wait, we can, it's called Short Sale Symposium at Sea. It's a relaxed environment and offers incredible opportunities to learn, network and get to know other professionals and how they are working in their home markets. It really is a conference but, much more fun.
After those two reasons, do you need anymore? Well, you don't have to take my word for it, go to www.ShortSaleCruise.com and listen to the testimonials of the other attendees yourself, then you decide.
I really hope to see you there.